Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Sex change please

Fumi

Reaction score
Hi! It came to my attention in one of the chat rooms last night that this site has me down as a dude! :uhoh:

I checked the User CP bit but couldn't for the life of me find out where or how to edit my gender. I am most definitely female and would like to remain so if that's okay with every body else.

Someone suggested I contacted a moderator and ask them. But other than starting a thread, I'm unsure of how to do that. I've been on this site for about a week and every day I'm finding more and more things to do and facilities to use. It's awesome. We are very spoilt! :p

Nathan050793

Reaction score
When someone is new to the chat room, the standard room symbol is the male sign. If you go to your chat options within the chat room, you can change your room list symbol to something else- Anything from the female symbol to a flag to a smiley face.

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure who sets the 'default' chat icon *cough*John!*cough*, but it is the male symbol. But like Nathan said, you can change it easily.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!