The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

Old 9th March 2018   #1
jessicaanne

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jessicaanne has shown reliable knowledgejessicaanne has shown reliable knowledge
Unhappy Melbourne - Adult Female Axolotl Free To Good Home

I have a copper/tan female adult (approx. 5-6 years old) that I regrettably have to find a new home for. She belonged to my ex boyfriend but he didn't want to take her after we broke up. I have tried my best to care for her for the past year however I'm struggling to stay on top of the feeding & tank cleaning because I'm hardly home. Her frills are so small compared to what they used to be and she's on the skinny side so I'm hoping someone can offer her a great home

She is in a 3ft tank by herself with sand substrate. Her diet consists of live earthworms and raw prawns.

Must be able to pick-up from the northern suburbs of Melbourne, AUS

I'm happy to sell the tank, accessories and external filter to anyone who is interested however that isn't a huge priority right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_file1-6.jpg (259.0 KB, 9 views)

jessicaanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2018   #2
Kath67

Nationality:
Rep: Kath67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne - Adult Female Axolotl Free To Good Home

Did you find a home for her in the end? Did everything work out ok?

Kath67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
jessicaanne

Nationality:
Rep: jessicaanne has shown reliable knowledgejessicaanne has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Melbourne - Adult Female Axolotl Free To Good Home

I had to set her tank up at my nanís house as I ran out of time to find her a new home before I moved house. The problem is my nan doesnít want it to be a permanent arrangement so I still have to find a home for Tequila

jessicaanne is offline   Reply With Quote