Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Ohio!!

GoldsnAxies88

Reaction score
Hey all!
My name is Jesse, and I am a 30 year old Vet Tech student who specializes in Zootics and Aquatics. I also work as a chef!

I am an avid aquarist and the amphibians I keep are an Albino African Clawed Frog, Peanutbutter, and a leucisitic Axoltl juvenile named Marshmallow! They are kept in separate tanks. I also have experience with keeping African Dwarf Frogs.

In addition to amphibians I also keep goldfish, single and double tailed varieties, catfish, sharks, plecos, guppies, minnows, shrimp, and snails.

My axolotl, Marshmallow is my pride and joy. Shes such a cute little ham.

I have had dogs and cats all my life, as well as Guinea pigs, rabbits, and hamsters. I truly love all animals.

The only fur baby living with me and my fiance now is my kitten Harry. My others live with my parents.

So that is a little bit about me and my interests. I look forward to being a part of this community!! Your posts have helped me already in regards to caring for my axie!

Cheers,
Jesse in Ohio

Attachments

• IMG_20190108_103502_780.jpg
    IMG_20190108_103502_780.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!