The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th October 2011   #11
Suzi
(iSuzie)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: iSuzie has started on the right path
Default Re: Please post pictures of your tank!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChris View Post
suzi, you should try putting some black card on the back, it would really make the inside stand out.
I would but I have a gorgeous background to go on it, but I only have enough for one tank... and I have two exactly the same.. So I need to go back to where I got it to get more!! So for now they just have no background lol