My first axie, Finley <3

caseeybrown

Reaction score
Country
England
Display Name
Casey :)
Don't know about you guys but im always happy to see pics of peoples axies, new or old so i thought id add some pics of my new axie :D
I called her/him Finlee because its unisex and because of the fin ;)

s/he's about 4 inches big and is a scoffer when it comes to bloodworm and small worms.. enjoy!

ps big thanks to georgecrow as all the credit for breeding, raising and getting Fin to me goes to her! :p

caseeybrown-albums-finley-3-picture16189-3.jpg

caseeybrown-albums-finley-3-picture16190-full-stomach.jpg

caseeybrown-albums-finley-3-picture16191-dinner-time.jpg

Only recieved him saturday (14/5/11) and im head over heels in love already!

Last edited:
doh, i just decided to change how i spell the name so the title is wrong but hey ho :D

Maybe it's just my computer being wonky but I can't see the pictures. Congratulations on Finlee!! I like the name, it's cute.

Can't see them either :(

Thats the same problem Im having with my pic links too!! Help!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back