Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Greetings From NB Canada!

Shinkicker

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I just found this lovely forum and I decided to join.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine gave me a fire belly newt because she was moving. At the time I had very little idea how to take care of it. But I managed to keep him for well over 2 years until he died several weeks ago. Fast forward to this week while surfing through Kijiji and I found an ad from a breeder who has all kinds if Axolotls for sale here in my city, along with a link to this forum. Hopefully soon I will be welcoming my new little Axolotl friend home.

Anyway, about me. I am 22 years old a former Student of Political Science and Human Rights who recently realized that she hates her university with a passion. I am likely transfering out to get a Degree in Kinesology which is closer to my lifes passion. I have a background in Karate, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Grappling and MMA. Infact I just recently became an assistant instructor in a newly opened Kickboxing and MMA school. If all goes well I will be making my professional MMA debut sometime early in 2010.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!