Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Foster Reves
Do I get a prize??
Chip

Will an "attaboy" do? ;)

If you do then mine must be lost in the mail.

careful now; the 1001st post will trigger the automatic ejection seat!

Well I was running the math. It has taken me 8 years to make 1000 posts. At this rate I will be 125 by the time I pass the 10,000 post mark like Jen has. Maybe by that point my T. taliangensis will have bred...

Chip, have you tried Barry White yet? Maybe some rose-colored lights?

I bet they'd breed if you posted more! ;)

Well I was running the math. It has taken me 8 years to make 1000 posts. At this rate I will be 125 by the time I pass the 10,000 post mark like Jen has.

Aha! Now we finally know how old Jen must be!

She doesn't look a day over 110!

Congrats Chip.
I think Jennifer is number 1 for most posts and Kaysie is number 2. That was from my rough perusal. It seems like the real heavy hitters on posts have quality info to offer. Some of the silliness now and again is also appreciated. Jen and Kaysie are also good at stomping out fires and flames.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back