The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
GeoludvikIV

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: GeoludvikIV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wildtype Axolotls for sale in northern Ohio!

Hello!

My name is George, and I have raised a total of 15 captive-bred adolescent (young) axolotls, which I am planning to sell. They are all of the wild-type morph (Mother is a dark wild type; father is a golden albino), are at or above 2.5 inches with fully developed front and hind legs, and are able to eat non-living food. The axolotls are not cannibalistic, although the same precautions of separation during this adolescent stage still apply. Each adolescent axolotl costs $30.

At the current moment, I am only able to sell locally, in the northern Ohio area; I will update this post when I am able to ship throughout the U.S;. I can also do trades, preferably for axolotl eggs/larvae of a different morph.
If there are any questions or inquiries, I can be contacted at sourals@verizon.net, or private message/comment, where a meet-up/transaction can be arranged.

Each axolotl needs a good home, and I hope to be able to relocate each one, as I myself am unable to care for all of them any further than this stage.

GeoludvikIV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl babies for sale, axolotls for sale, ohio, united states, wild type axolotl