Photo: Gomez the water monster! (no you cant have him!)

ted22

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Ed
is my best mate gomez! he's about 22cm at the mo but is still growing fast! Gomez says Hi!
ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10490-haha.jpg
This

ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10488-floating-bubbles.jpg

ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10489-monster.jpg

ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10491-mmmm-worms.jpg

ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10487-sniffin-bubbles.jpg

ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10486-hes-got-big-face.jpg
ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10493-aww-cute-looking-camera.jpg

It is a pleasure to meet you, Gomez! Those curly gills are just too cute! :D

He looks great, I love the indents that run down his face. V

He's a really good color and very cute!!!

his gills are just beautiful....great pictures

Help! I think my axolotl is just too cute for his own good!
ted22-albums-gomez-axolotl-picture10634-helloooo.jpg

He's ma boy!

Wow! Those gills are like a mane! Is that his "begging for food" pose? Because it looks a lot like what my Artie does when he wants more snacks.

His gills have gotten awesome they were so small and haggard when I got him and within a week they were looking like this! It might be his begging for food pose coz I have been trying to feed him abit less as hes getting up to 9inches but he still wants to eat daily so im worried he might be getting abit fat! Haha I keep calling him a he but im still not entirely sure!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back