The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 26th October 2012   #1
Lex
(Lexolotl)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Lexolotl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello fellow enthusiasts!

I'm a little new to taking care of amphibians, but I have a red footed tortoise and a few African cichlid tanks.
I'm wanting to start a home for axolotls, so any advice would be awesome. :)

Lexolotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2012   #2
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Hello fellow enthusiasts!

Welcome to the forum! You can learn everything you need about Axies. You can do a search, visit the forum areas with "axolotl" in the name or explore the links in my sig. Enjoy!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote