Display Name
Tim Johnson
9873.jpg

Source: Reptile and Amphibian Variants: Colors, Patterns, and Scales
By H. Bernard Bechtel
Krieger Publishing Company (1995)

that's almost as weird as the red one.

any indication of size?

What's the brown thing it's sitting on? Thought it was the refelection of its belly at first, but that can't be it.

No, no indication of actual size. I'm pretty sure that's just a reflection, though why it's red/brown, I can't figure
dizzy.gif

because the stone is black (the container he is in is made of stone), the reflection colors are distorted.

it almost looks like a albino looking into a REGULAR type bender reflection. Cool!!

Albino hellbender, who would of thought? i never knew this existed.

Wow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back