Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi caudata!

Grismel

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the axolotl hobby but just being in this site Ive learned so much! Currently Im working on getting my axolotl tank set up and cycled. i cant wait till im done so that i can really be integrated in this community. Nice to meet you all :)

SammyTheLotus

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the axolotl hobby but just being in this site Ive learned so much! Currently Im working on getting my axolotl tank set up and cycled. i cant wait till im done so that i can really be integrated in this community. Nice to meet you all :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum! :)
So excited for you to get your little Axolotl (lotls?) and post lots of pics for us! :)
What size tank are you cycling? And how many Axolotl are you hoping to get?

Grismel

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Those were super helpful. sorry i took so long to reply after i got the axolotls its all ive been spending my time on :D

Grismel

Reaction score
Thank you i have been so excited! i have a 25 gal tank and i got 2 little babies that are super adorable! One is a melanoid named Pika and the other is a leucistic named boo. In combo they're Pika Boo lol XD

Attachments

• DSC_0163.jpg
    DSC_0163.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_0179.jpg
    DSC_0179.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 159
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!