Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Viewing Pleasure.

neil

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been keeping newts and salamanders for a while now and only just found this Forum. I'm in heaven, anyway here are a few pics of my Axolotl tank so hope the pics work and hope you enjoy them.

Regards Neil
28665.jpg
28666.jpg

J

jenny

aw theyre cute. your plant set up looks good from what can be seen. do you have like a big pic of the whole tank?

C

cynthia

Cute axolotls Neil! I love the "floating look" in that 1st pic.
happy.gif

-Cynthia

M

mercedes

I like your setup and your axies. Very nice pics you have there!

neil

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks for all your compliments and the warm welcome. Jenny the tank is only about a third wider to the right and looks pretty much the same as the rest of the tank. I'd been looking for some axolotls for about two years but the local pet shops (Cardiff) never seemed to stock them. Eventually I heard one had some in but by the time I got down there they had sold out. The owner said he was getting some more in soon and were being imported from Singapore. Never heard of this before but anyway they arrived and looked in good shape so I snapped up 4.The rest is history.I never realised there were so many people as crazy about these bizarre amphibians as me but It's great to have finally found you all.

Regards Neil

J

jenny

on your wildtype - its got a lil purple patch is that how he/she is or is it the light?

E

eric

That could just be it's internal organs showing through a bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!