The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 13th November 2010   #1
xdartfrogx

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: xdartfrogx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peacock Tree Frogs and Female Crested Geckos and Dumpy Tree Frogs

Hello!

I am interested in any male, female, and juvie Peacock Tree frogs aka Big Eyed Tree Frogs; Leptopolis vermiculatus to add to my current group of the species.

I am also looking for crested geckos that are female. Colors/patterns are unimportant to me. But they must be female since I have one male already, and I know the males will fight/drop tails when housed together.

Also, if anyone has any Dumpy Tree Frogs or White Lip Tree Frogs that need to be re-homed, I am always willing to take them in. I have a very large arboreal tank in which my 4 live in and there is plenty of room to go around ^_^

I'm located in CA on the central coast. If they are near me, I would prefer to pick up, but shipping is an option if further away. Please send pics and prices of your critters.

Thank You Very Much!

xdartfrogx is offline   Reply With Quote