The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

Old 26th February 2011   #1
vladimere
(vladimere)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: vladimere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted axies or eggx

Hi just a very quick question does anyone in the Brisbane or toowoomba areas have axie eggs or juvies for sale of any color After losing our entire clan we had in the toowoomba floods our little girl has been lost and seeing her birthday is like just a few weeks away i thought what a better way then to get her some more to replace what we lost.......... can anyone help me put a big smile back on my daughters face pls message me with the details thanking you postage and shipping no problem and possible pick up could be arranged if that suits better .......V

vladimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011   #2
vladimere
(vladimere)

Nationality:
Rep: vladimere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanted axies or eggx

thanks for the help lol but now through a stroke of luck found a great supply in the toowong area thruough another site lol

vladimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011   #3
Thelmab9

Nationality:
Rep: Thelmab9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanted axies or eggx

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimere View Post
thanks for the help lol but now through a stroke of luck found a great supply in the toowong area thruough another site lol
Does the site apply to Melbourne? If so could you possibly email it to me ellen.b6@bigpond.com thanks

Thelmab9 is offline   Reply With Quote