Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi again!!!! (you all must read)

Pedro Oliveira

Reaction score
HI PEOPLE!

I've been out of this life for a while ...
The past week I tried to access the forum and he was down, I was quite sad ... But I'm glad to see that returned to active !!

In Portugal we had for a few years a good amphibian forum, but like me, another of the few good members were abandoning the forum and this turned out to be forgotten and closed.

I would be very sad if this forum took the same course, since for me is the best WORLDWIDE source of exchange, not only of good information, but also of good animals from independent and honest breeders!
Without this forum, most species would be inaccessible in various geographical areas of our globe.

Keep up the good work, I am glad to be back to this world and I will do my best to be an active part of this forum again!

Long live to caudata.org, all the best for their members, do not give up this forum or our caudatas friends!!!

All the best from Lisbon, Portugal.
Pedro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1