CJ
Ok guys, loads of notice this time.

BAKS 6 will be on April 19th, 13:30 - 16:30 at:

Longford Social Club

Wellington Drive

Cannock

Staffordshire

WS11 1PY

Follow the link below for details on how to join BAKS.

B.A.K.S

If anyone wants or needs to pay by post then PM me and I will send you details of how to do so.

Hope to see you all there.

Charis :D

Just a gentle reminder that there is a little over 2 months to go before BAKS 6! Everyone is welcome to come along, either to have a nose about, a good Chinwag with fellow enthusiasts or to sell/swop your surplus livestock.

This meeting we have a viv build demonstration with a chance to win the finished viv afterward. Dart frog will also be in attendance as will Reptilicious and others.

Come along, grab a bargain, meet some new friends and put a face too those usernames lol!

Join via the Home site or pm me for details on his to join up via the post

Hope to see many of you soon

Charis xx

Ah, I wish I could go! Maybe the next one...

Cool, thanks. It's unlikely that I'll make it to that one either, but I can always hope :talker:

Less than two weeks to go :)

Remember that as this is a private members meeting you must have joined at least 3 days before the meeting or we can't let you in :-(

I hope to see lots of new people there :frog:

I'm going to try and make it this time, what do I need to bring as proof of membership?

I'm going to try and make it this time, what do I need to bring as proof of membership?

We have a membership list on the door. Just give your name and you'll get given your membership card then. See you there :D

One week to go!

Please remember that ALL new members must have joined by Thursday or we can't let you in :( if you are renewing a membership you can do so on the day :happy:

Hope to see you all soon xx

Membership renewed.... mugs and t-shirts printed and packed and ready for our table! :D

Looking forward to seeing you all x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back