T. verrucosus setup

I ust be doing well then, all but 2 of mine are btween 2.5 and 3 cm long! They are eating daphnia, bloodworm(both dried and defrosted), grindal worms (just a few until my culture grows a little).
Chris

As well as Daphnia and whiteworm I use live tubifex with my youngsters. Tubifex is a foul, disease-ridden livefood that can quickly pollute water and turns my stomach even when it is fresh... my caudates, like my fish, love it :)

By the way, I am determined that one day I'll start a Verrucosus Appreciation Society!

Best//Matt (Metric-sceptic and proud)

If one of you lovely people would like, you could set up a daphnia, tubifex (or anything aquatic really) live food business and I'd buy be your best customer. My main reason not to raise young is usually lack of live food.

lol..that's what I'm in the process of looking into to help expand my business.

Well I'm talking to people in the UK here. Canada isn't much use to me Rob ;).

Is Canada much use to anyone? har har har
lol.gif

just kidding
happy.gif

~Aaron

Ouch..right in the igloo.

Wait until you're drinking age buddy..then you'll be singing our praise over that American slop!
happy.gif

If you were canadian , you would already be of drinking age, think about that! ha ha!

Heh, I'm already drinking age-just not legally.
happy.gif
My bro=in-law is 28, and several of my friends are around 22, so there are always ways...

~Aaron

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back