Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Does anyone ever sell Olms or Sirens here in the US?

FanimeDBZ

Reaction score
I have been becoming interested in them and I figured this would be the place to ask

Methos5K

Reaction score
I have been becoming interested in them and I figured this would be the place to ask

You may find WC Sirens being sold; but the Olm is a very rare and protected animal that is only appropriate for Zoos; and will never be sold legally in the US.

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You probably won't see sirens here as we allow only the sale of cb animals. But we are not the only amphibian /salamander site. I do have a siren myself.

Reaction score
l believe backwaterreptiles.com sells sirens, but not olms. I wish it was possible to buy an olm! It would be amazing to own such an interesting pet!

Thanassi07

Reaction score
l believe backwaterreptiles.com sells sirens, but not olms. I wish it was possible to buy an olm! It would be amazing to own such an interesting pet!
DO NOT TRUST BACKWATER REPTILES! They are known to sell dead animals and not ship animals. They are a corporation that doesn't know anything about animals, buy them from local breeders and importers then flip them to make a profit. (They also have been known to make fake reviews and delete bad reviews)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!