The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 11th February 2019   #1
Handel

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Handel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotls - The best of both worlds

Hello! My name is Hanna and I am from Washington State. I have had beta fish for a few years, but in the last year it went from a hobby to more of a passion. And then my boyfriend and I became Beardie parents. I have never owned a reptile but I became obsessed. Fast forward to a month ago, I was showing an apartment and the current tenant had what I would learn was an Axolotl. My mind was blown and I knew I had found my next pet. I mean really, a 4 legged creature that lives in water?! It is the best of both of my obsessions. So that is what brought me here. I am currently looking for an axolotl as I get the tank set up and cycled.

Excited to be part of Caudata and a new Axolotl mom.

Handel is offline   Reply With Quote