The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 8th December 2014   #1
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Adult Female Light Olive WT Axolotl For Sale

I still have this beauty available! She is a pretty olive green wild type young adult axolotl.
At about 9-10 months of age, "she" appears to be a female as far as I can tell. I cannot guarantee this though, because sometimes at about a year old, a late bloomer will start showing as a male.

I am attaching some photos that I just took today! She is just about 8 inches long, and has beautiful spots against a pretty pale green! In fact, she has a darker spot on her head that looks like a beauty mark. She has GFP in her family bloodlines, although is not GFP herself.

She has never been ill, is very healthy, and eats pellets or red wigglers(great appetite!)

I am willing to have her shipped, but I insist on shipping express because of her size.
I am asking a total of $75, which includes the $40 shipping cost.
Attached Thumbnails
light olive wt 1.jpg   light olive wt 2.jpg   light olive wt 3.jpg   light olive wt.jpg  

Old 9th December 2014   #2
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Re: Adult Female Light Olive WT Axolotl For Sale

By the way, this spotted beauty was bred and raised by RupertxGiles. I would keep her, but I need to make room for future juveniles. She would make a great Christmas gift!

Old 12th December 2014   #3
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Because of the post office being crazy busy this time of year, I don't want to take the chance shipping her until after Christmas. I am considering reasonable offers!

Old 27th December 2014   #4
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

This adult is still available, and I am willing to ship her after the New Year holiday. She is looking prettier by the day and I am getting attached, so somebody better buy her before I decide to keep her for myself!

Old 29th December 2014   #5
milahoh

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: milahoh is an unknown quantity at this point

She is beautiful, and I have a soft spot for WT,but unfortunately, like you, I am full to the gills.

milahoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2015   #6
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I have reduced the price to $30, and I will consider shipping priority mail for $15 (weather permitting).

Old 9th January 2015   #7
Kasey
(KCKme)

Nationality:
Rep: KCKme has started on the right path

Hi. Is she still available?

KCKme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2015   #8
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCKme View Post
Hi. Is she still available?
Yes, she is still available!

Old 12th January 2015   #9
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Sale pending

Old 20th January 2015   #10
Seandelevan
(seandelevan)

Nationality:
Rep: seandelevan has shown reliable knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
Sale pending
Sold???

seandelevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2015   #11
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Yes, she is sold and is being shipped express today! Thank you for the inquiry

Old 23rd January 2015   #12
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Just wanted to say that she has arrived safe and sound to her destination, along with a small golden albino juvenile traveling companion (in a separate bag of course!).

I packaged them with care in a styrofoam insulated box, double-bagged using straight oxygen. That is definitely the way to go when shipping these critters! Now I can sleep tonight .

Old 23rd January 2015   #13
Kasey
(KCKme)

Nationality:
Rep: KCKme has started on the right path

They arrived safe and sound, no worse for wear after shipping 'cuz they were well insulated and lots of good air! Gosh they are so nice looking and healthy :)

KCKme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, axolotl, copper, for sale, leucistic, melanoid, spots, wild type