Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

"Culturing live fishfoods (freshwater)" by Michael Steffen

xxianxx

Reaction score
If you are interested in raising live foods but have no idea of where to start this book is an absolute must. It covers a wide range of feeders and explains in very simple terms how to successfully start and maintain them, providing low cost high quality foods for your pets. The book is available as an ebook and will probably be the best $3.99 you will spend all year. I actually met Mike (twistedfisher) in chat on caudata.org and found that he is a professional fish breeder who exclusively uses live foods, I asked what was going wrong with my own daphnia culture, as I had been experiencing constant boom and bust with them all of last year, the advice I received put a whole new perspective on daphnia culturing and I cant wait to get started with the new technique. I then decided that reading Mikes book would be a good idea...... it was.
Culturing Lives Foods Fresh Water - Arch Aquatics

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!