Deloustali head shot : overhanging lips

Well let me try to post it directly overhere, hope I succeed

21363.jpg

Thanks, Henk, that's a nice shot. Did you take any photos of this animal that include the whole animal, or the ventral side? Even an inferior photo would probably be good enough to make an entry for Caudata Culture.

Yes I can take shots at ease now.
Chris : they are doing fine and have already considerably grown. It's remarkable how peacefull they are when nicely fed. (Every 2 , 3 days), but then theres never more then 1 male in a tank either

Well Jennifer, I took a shot yesterday when visiting in Germany. The shot is not too good so I probably take better ones on my group, but for now , here's an idea.
By the way I saw both animals from Ba-Be and Tam Dao and the Ba be animals were darker, the Tam Dao are paler in color . All the shots I took were of Tam Dao (the undersides do differ a bit , but not too much). The animals there in Germany were one year older then mine and soooo huge (impressive )

21416.jpg

Well, if only the window had been clean this would have been better...those white dots on the belly are unfortunate dried up splashes on the window ...

Those are great Henk. So robust and such a nice ventral pattern.

Great shots henk!
I did e-mail you last week, regarding deloustali. Did you get my e-mail?
Best greetings
Yago

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back