The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 21st May 2007   #1
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Axolotl eggs...

I've had six female axolotls lay eggs this week (fathered by two very busy males) and I don't have nearly enough room for 2,000 axolotls right now. I'm selling some to anyone interested for $.50/each+ shipping/packaging. If I don't send them out by early next week, then I will have larvae at an inch long for sale in about a month.

I currently have 5-6.5" long wild-types available, pick-up only, for $10/each. Some of the males are becoming obvious.

I am also selling some of my adult breeders for $25/each (pick-up only on any axolotls over 3" long)

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2007   #2
Redtigrinus
(redtigrinus)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: redtigrinus has started on the right path

Oh, I wish you would ship.

redtigrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2007   #3
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I do ship, just not any axolotl over 4 inches long. I always have juvenile axolotls for sale, but I usually sell them in person.

However, I will not ship to California or New Jersey. Sorry.

Old 24th May 2007   #4
KevinS

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 1
Rep: KevinS has given consistently good advice and informationKevinS has given consistently good advice and informationKevinS has given consistently good advice and informationKevinS has given consistently good advice and information

What types do you expect from the eggs (all wild types or albinos, melanoids, etc)?

KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007   #5
Redtigrinus
(redtigrinus)

Nationality:
Rep: redtigrinus has started on the right path

I'm in PA, but I was interested in your breeders that you are selling. Do you have any weird color juvies?

redtigrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2007   #6
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

The eggs are going to be a mix of wild-type, white albino, gold albino, leucistic and a few melanoid. Some that I gave to a friend began to hatch yesterday, and all of these colors are present. The eggs that I have are all about to hatch, but I should have larvae for sale soon, at least some wild-type and leucistic.

Old 2nd January 2008   #7
bubbles67

Nationality:
Rep: bubbles67 has started on the right path

do you by any chance have any more baby axies for sale?? i'm interested in buying some.

bubbles67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2008   #8
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I'll have more in the next couple of months.

Old 3rd January 2008   #9
Darkwolf

Nationality:
Rep: Darkwolf has started on the right path

Hi, I'm interested in the baby axolotls that will be available later. How much will shipping be to Flagstaff, AZ(86001)? Thank you.

Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2008   #10
Brandon Dillman
(indoboard7)

Nationality:
Rep: indoboard7 has started on the right path

I would be interested if you get another batch. please email me when you do at bdillman2002@yahoo.com

indoboard7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2008   #11
DWyatt
(downhearted84)

Nationality:
Rep: downhearted84 has started on the right path

is there any way that you would ship some axie eggs to CA?

downhearted84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2008   #12
Kaysie
(Kaysie)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

Axolotls are illegal in California.

Please refrain from responding to 'for sale' ads that are over 6 months old.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008   #13
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I wasn't even aware that people kept replying to this still. The axolotls are all sold by now. I'll post a new ad when I have some. I no longer keep a waiting list, they're first come first served.

Also: I've had a number of people ask me if there is any way I'd be willing to ship axolotl eggs/larvae/juvies to California and New Jersey even though they know that it is illegal. The answer is no. I don't like to break the law when it comes to salamanders, so please don't even ask.

Old 18th January 2008   #14
DWyatt
(downhearted84)

Nationality:
Rep: downhearted84 has started on the right path

I was unaware that they are illegal here. Thanks for the update.

downhearted84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, eggs