The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 20th January 2012   #1
Insane1818

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Insane1818 has started on the right path
Question FBN CB babies (Louisville, KY)

I have ~ 12 baby fire bellied newt babies (hatched in March 2011).

The CB baby fire bellied newts I would take $2 a newt or $20 for all 12 of them or best offer for the group of them and willing to supply a few of their favorite decorations for an extra charge to make the transition to a new home easier on them. I am mostly interested in getting my newts in a good, knowledgeable home; so they live long happy lives.

I would prefer not to ship, so anyone in or near Louisville, KY that is interested, please contact me. I am willing to drive ~30mins for the right home, if you are willing to drive that or more (if you are that far outside of Louisville.)

If you would like them shipped to you, then I would need you to ship me the supplies, directions (I have never shipped anything living before) on how to ship them and the cost of shipping them to you.

Pictures upon request

Insane1818 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
babies, fire bellied, newts