The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 30th January 2012   #1
Austin
(DeCypher)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: DeCypher has shown reliable knowledge
Default Plants for sale this spring

I have many plants I need to get rid of, most of which are quite exotic. Here's a little list of them, Please PM me if you're interested in any! Some are $5-$10 but most are free. Buyer pays shipping.
Jalapeno peppers (Variety with fast growth, resistance to disease, and very productive.)
Habanero peppers (Orange variety)
Banana peppers (Specialty variety that produces more peppers, and larger peppers.)
Spilanthes Oleracea (Toothache plant, easy to grow. When flowers are eaten, it produces a numbish, tingly, strange sensation in the mouth, great for kids.)
Sugarcane (Yes, the fast-growing stalks that are the world's main source of refined sugar. Tastes great, good for food and drinks.)
Mimosa Pudica (Sensitive plant, rapidly closes leaves when touched. Sensitive to many stimuli)
Lemon trees (Everyday grocery store lemon, easy to grow indoors and out.)
Peganum Harmala (Syrian Rue, used in religious ceremonies of Amazon tribes. Smells good, easy to grow, can make a red dye from it. Very good as an incense herb, very sacred to many ancient religions.)
Calea Zacatechichi - This plant is very rare. It is a lucid dream inducer. Mexican Shamans used to make a tea of its leaves before they slept. It causes vivid lucid dreams and increased dream recollection. I can give cuttings or seeds, seeds are difficult to grow. Mine are a non-bitter variety so it doesn't taste like death when you make a tea. I ask $15 per cutting or $5 per seed pod.

As you can see, I have an abundance of various exotic plants. Please take what you want, most things are free. I started so many seeds this winter, I have no room.
PM me if interested!