The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 28th November 2011   #1
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: JessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Axolotl juveniles for sale

Hey folks I've raised a TON of axolotl larvae over the last couple months and they're ready to go to new homes. They're currently eating live blackworms, but shouldn't have a problem switching to frozen bloodworms or pellets.

I have
Golden albinos $15
Leucistic $15
wildtypes $10

live arrival guarantee on express shipping which tends to run about $30. I'll also discount $5 or throw in a free wildtype (your choice) for orders over $40.00 (not counting shipping) USA sales only. No shipping to CA, NJ, or HI.

Large quantity discounts available

PM me here or email me at baileysaxolotls@gmail.com

Thanks!
-Jess

JessKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2011   #2
Johnny O. Farnen
(SludgeMunkey)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Default Re: Axolotl juveniles for sale

What is the current average SVL of the specimens?

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011   #3
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:
Rep: JessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgJessKB is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

These guys are about 2 inches.

Old 1st December 2011   #4
Austin
(DeCypher)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: DeCypher has shown reliable knowledge

Damn, if only I had enough income to spend $30 for shipping.

DeCypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2011   #5
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

I can post priority too

Old 8th December 2011   #6
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

I've still got lots left!

read my testimonial page:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-adv...tml#post316101

Old 19th December 2011   #7
paulieho

Nationality:
Rep: paulieho is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I'd be interested in buying some. what do you have left in stock?

paulieho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2011   #8
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

I still have all three types, but am running very low on golden albinos

Old 20th December 2011   #9
Spencer13

Nationality:
Rep: Spencer13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mind me asking the approximate count left on each type?

Old 3rd January 2012   #10
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

Still have wildtypes and Leucistics available.

Old 24th January 2012   #11
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

I'm running low on axolotls. I still have quite a few leucistics left, and a few wilds. Help me get rid of them!

I'll do a special on leucistics. Buy two, get one free. I do priority and express shipping Monday - Wed.

Old 15th February 2012   #12
Ray
(radtad)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: radtad has given good advice and informationradtad has given good advice and informationradtad has given good advice and information

I would be interested in some of the leucistics

radtad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2012   #13
Jess
(JessKB)

Nationality:

I'm sold out! Maybe more next year!