Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's too early to tell/unsure

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Kitan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey, my 'lotl is now 8 months old and, while I'm aware that can still be a touch young to sex, he has white toe tips (melanoid) and I think he's pretty clearly presenting as a male. Can someone confirm for me?

*clearly the pole should be about the gender and not the hender �� I don't know how to fix it.

Attachments

• 20200109_234516.jpg
    20200109_234516.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 20200109_234508.jpg
    20200109_234508.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 150
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back