Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

GFP leucistic/wild-type eggs for sale!

axolotlfarmer

Reaction score
Hey all,

So Pinky and The Brain (our leucistic and GFP wild-type axies) laid a clutch of eggs about three days ago, and they're available for purchase at $0.50/egg. Offspring are about 50-50 wild-type/dirty leucistic, and 50-50 GFP/non-fluorescent (traits are evenly distributed, so we've seen both wild-type GFP and leucistic GFP). Shipping is ~$14 through USPS priority mail, fertility/safe arrival guaranteed. Pictures of the parents and a previous clutch are below - please just send a PM if you're interested!

https://imgur.com/a/GoXTnA4

axolotlfarmer

Reaction score
Hi all,

So from the resounding silence on the boards, I think I may be mis-calibrated to the going rate for eggs. :) Given that, I'm going to open this up to an OBO process - just let me know if you're interested in them and we can figure out an appropriate rate. Barring that, I'll end up giving them to a local friend, so let me know in the next couple days if you're interested. Thanks!

axolotlfarmer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a heads-up that we'll have more of these eggs available in the next couple of days - let me know in the next day or so if you're interested! Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!