The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Bombinatoridae: Fire-bellied toads Discuss these lively little toads here.

Old 3rd September 2006   #1
Tim Johnson
(TJ)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: TJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

I thought I'd share my Yellow-Bellied Toads with you - B. variegata variegata...

http://fire-bellied-toads@spaces.live.com

Click the image to open in full size.

There are a few galleries which also show my previously owned Russian Golden Fire-Bellied Toads (B. orientalis)...

Click the image to open in full size.

TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toads, yellowbellied