The whole family

tomkeogh

Reaction score
Country
England
Display Name
El Duque
Here are my axolotl...again! my leucistic Mulder my albino Skully and the newest addition my baby wild Leeroy Jethro Gibbs!

Attachments

• DSC00307.jpg
    DSC00307.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00284.jpg
    DSC00284.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 205
Very nice!
Leeroy Jethro Gibbs is very very cute :p

They are lovely axies, so very cute, congrats on your new baby too - do you like NCIS by any chance? :happy:

I wanted to continue the x-files theme but the only characters worthy of having something named after them were the cigarette smoking man and the alien bounty hunter not really suitable names!

Lol good point :D they're great names youve chosen, i wish i'd been more inventive when i named mine now altho i really should rename oscar as he now seems to be female!

I love your axies, Tom! That's actually a pretty good shot of LJG! That airstone gives you a really good size reference. It seems only appropriate that the smallest has the biggest name! At least now, if you add more, there are many more interesting characters from NCIS from which to derive names! lol

@Truffs, you know I think Oscar is actually kind of a cute name for a girl! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back