Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Ambystoma mexicanum

kevin

Reaction score
This are some photos of my Ambystoma mexicanum. If someone has any suggestions for the setup please tell it. Thanks.
36098.jpg

36099.jpg

N

natasha

Kevin you should go to the axolotl thread and look under axie gallery there is lots of pics of peoples set ups there.

kevin

Reaction score
Thanks, it`s grows really good.
And they are in a new setup now.
Here`s a photo of it.

(Message edited by kevin_immers on June 04, 2005)

G

grant

Nice tank. Not sure if it is just the picture but the tank looks pretty foggy. Just wondering if the ammonia might be flaring up or something. But nice set up. Does he hide in those bricks? I think mine would love something like that but I have no room in my tank lol.

K

kim

Hey Kevin... How did you get the grass to grow in there.... and what type of grass is it??

kevin

Reaction score
I`ve go to a fish shop and looked for some plants en I found there some of that grass. And buy`t it. I don`t know what for type it is. And it grows really good. And young newts can hide good in it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!