This ever happen to you guys?

allegoriest

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, this is a fish thing for me, but some of you are aquatic, and I think alot of you have fish.

Tear tank apart. Plant new plants in it. Have mostly empty tank, and fishies want hiding spots.

Go to pet store, buy more plants, get that driftwood you've been soaking for a month ready, get rocks out.

Rinse everything off, then MYSTERIOUSLY SLICE YOUR HAND OPEN.

Tank is more than shoulder deep, so no planting for you. *despair*
Well, I can still mess with my tiger's cage. >__>

yes, well, as I am one of those fortunate ones equipped with two (!) hands, I would simply proceed to plant with the other :wacko:. If that should prove to be too cumbersome, consider that a bit o' blood in the water may have a stimulating effect on your fish and should prove downright entertaining if you keep piranhas.

but some of you are aquatic

oh shucks, I like a good swim, but some people I know are clearly more aquatic than others:

Attachments

• IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 175
Well, this is a fish thing for me, but some of you are aquatic, and I think alot of you have fish.

Tear tank apart. Plant new plants in it. Have mostly empty tank, and fishies want hiding spots.

Go to pet store, buy more plants, get that driftwood you've been soaking for a month ready, get rocks out.

Well, I can still mess with my tiger's cage. >__>

Use gloves!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back