Salamandra algira tingitana

That's a dashing fellow! Congrats!

Salamandra algira tingitana, Location population: Taleta tagramt
give birth to fully formed juveniels

jeroen-spobeck-albums-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt-picture18457-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt.jpg

jeroen-spobeck-albums-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt-picture18456-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt.jpg

jeroen-spobeck-albums-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt-picture18455-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt.jpg

jeroen-spobeck-albums-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt-picture18459-salamandra-algira-tingitana-taleta-tagramt.jpg

Hey Jeroen, you better watch out with that substrate you're using for them... I've had some nasty results from similar substrate. It wasn't the wisest choice to do. I'd recommend a much more neutral one. That one might result in serious problems due to its acidity.
Nice sals as always man ;)
cheers,
Jorge

Hey Jeroen, you better watch out with that substrate you're using for them... I've had some nasty results from similar substrate. It wasn't the wisest choice to do. I'd recommend a much more neutral one. That one might result in serious problems due to its acidity.
Nice sals as always man ;)
cheers,
Jorge

Hello Jorge,

I know more people ceeping them algira's on reptibark. Never hirt about problems.
I razed my algira's on it from when they where 3,5 cm. Forrest flores are allso full of wood etc not nutral.

Thanks mate :happy:

Well Serge says the same like i did. Only he wouldnt ceep them on it for him self. Normaly they live on limestone soils. But with no problems ceepin this species on reptibark i see no direct reason to change it. But thanks for your consirn Jorge.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back