Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello & looking for axolotls

clara

Reaction score
Hello! I am hoping to get 2 axolotls and I have my tank all set up! A spacious 20 gallon tank with sand as the substrate, a quiet filter, plants, large rocks, I have de-chlorinated the water, now just waiting 2 weeks for it to "set." :happy: I am also going to buy earthworms to feed the axolotls :D I've done all my research and now all I need are the actual axolotls!

I'm in MD, does anyone have any recommendations for places to buy axolotls? Or any breeders here on Caudata? Thank you! Any tips for starting to care for axolotls will be appreciated too!

Last edited:

LoriML

Reaction score
Hello! I have some juvenile axolotls for sale. If you want to email me I can give you tips for care as well as info and pricing on what I have available. Email is faster, I don't get on this site too often. Lorimlemoine@gmail.com

Thanks!
Lori

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!