The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 15th May 2018   #1
RoreyRoreyRorey

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: RoreyRoreyRorey has given good advice and informationRoreyRoreyRorey has given good advice and information
Default African Clawed Frog Feeding time!

My favorite thing about African Clawed frogs is that they only seem to care about food! They donít care what it is or where itís from, as long as they can fit it in their mouth. Froggo here will even take food from my fingers, sticking his head out of the water to get it. I have even had my finger tips nipped on occasion. Here he is smushing as many bloodworms as he can in his mouth. The first pic is of him trying to get the whole tablet in his mouth and the second is his enjoying his success.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5F407DE3-7463-41DF-BD47-7FDD5605E406.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	438.7 KB
ID:	53220   Click image for larger version

Name:	A851696C-5709-4F13-9067-273A74DD7004.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	307.6 KB
ID:	53221  

RoreyRoreyRorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2018   #2
Biev

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 1
Rep: Biev has given good advice and informationBiev has given good advice and informationBiev has given good advice and information
Default Re: African Clawed Frog Feeding time!

Is anyone else getting flashbacks to Princess Mononoke, with all the worms sticking out the animals' faces? :O

Biev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
african clawed frog