Cool Mudpuppy Shot

i_love_necturus

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Ryan
I've been trying to get a picture of her "yawning" for a long time, finally...
She does "yawn" wider occasionally.

Attachments

• IMGP0282.jpg
    IMGP0282.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 43,937
That is a great shot!!! (Calendar submission?)
Look at those sharp little teeth!!

Very cool shot indeed! I agree with Jennewt, calender worthy there. ;D

I'll agree with "Jennewt", too. I imagine that was a long wait to get that shot, but it's a fantastic view of those teeth.

Woops! i feel really stupid now. xD I had a tab open to another Caudata.org thread and I was reading one of her posts. Sorry!

No worries. All together it's understandable in this thread. You saw those teeth and were overwhelmed with fear. Therefore, you weren't capable of rational posting and can't be held accountable for the slip up.

i caught a young mudpuppy in a lake once. that little bugger bit me as soon as i took it out of the water. ill admit i had no clue what it was at the time since i had never seen one :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back