Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: My 3 axies

michaelaf

Reaction score
Here are my axies i have 3 and they are very small so it took me a while to get pictures. my biggest who is 2inchs sits at the side of the tupperware and stares at me. its so adorable

Attachments

• 125_5426.jpg
    125_5426.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 125_5428.jpg
    125_5428.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 125_5416.jpg
    125_5416.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 134

michaelaf

Reaction score
tomarow im picking up some ghost shrimp to start breeding. when will they be able to eat bigger things than baby brine shrimp?

callina

Reaction score
you got cute little guys:D

You can feed them daphnia too and when their back legs are growing you may feed them blackworms and bloodworms, when they reach 3-4 in. you can cut earthworms into little pieces for feeding them.

Good luck with your babies:D

michaelaf

Reaction score
thanks their back legs are coming in now, ive looked at all the pet shops here and cant find bloodworms or blackworms.

melfly

Reaction score
Have a look online, i've bought bloodworm off ebay before. And they were better than some dodgy lookin ones i saw at a pet shop! You can start them on frozen as well at this age. They should start sniffing 4 food round about now. Mel

michaelaf

Reaction score
ok thanks i will try to get some frozen
also i bought a moss ball yesterday it has fishing wire wrapped around it. do i cut all this off?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!