Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Trouble with Caudata.org links on IPhone, iOS?

CaptainK1088

Reaction score
It seems like certain links within caudata.org’s forums and the site itself won’t load on my iPhone or my fiancé’s iPhone. I have the iPhone 8, she has the 8 plus. I’ll click a link, caudata.org will appear in the URL search bar, but the page will stay blank (white) and it will never load or reload. This also happens when you click a link straight from google. It seems very random, some links will work, and then others will be stubborn. It can be very aggravating, especially when I have what I consider “emergency concerns” and I need immediate answers. Has anyone else had an issue with this, or know how to fix it? I attempted trying a new browser, I thought maybe it was just Safari giving me issues, but FireFox did not work either.... Caudata.org’s main page works consistently with both.
Here is a sample link that will not work on my iPhone: http://www.caudata.org/forum/f46-be...xolotls-ambystoma-mexicanum/f58-sick-axolotl/

Jensino

Reaction score
I have the same problem and I am using firefox. I can't open any links, when using the forum-index. I have to open the caudata.org index and search through the recent threads list. Not very comfortable at all. :confused:

I hope this can be fixed soon.

TinaTheGhost

Reaction score
I am having the same trouble! It's also giving me "The page isn't working" errors when using my computer (google chrome browser). It seems to be something wrong with caudata itself. Hope they can fix it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!