Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Aaargh.. why do I always miss it!

Niels D

Reaction score
Yesterday my gf managed to take this picture. Still I've never seen it myself. Darnit!
IMG_4869.jpg

NoahF

Reaction score
What type of newt is that? Absolutely beautiful.

FX1C

Reaction score
It's favoritism :) he likes your girlfriend more than you :p lol

At least she took a picture for you ;)

XDragonGrlX

Reaction score
Wow I have never seen that before either! haha :) I hope to get some of those guys in the near future :) One of my fav newts!

FX1C

Reaction score
My gf is an enthusiast as well. Sometimes it's me being the one to say: "Don't you think we've got enough animals right now?"

lol - there's a limit? ;) shhhhhhhh

I'm the one who thought the idea of an unexpected axolotl could be fun - my husband said he didn't really like them especially the white ones & that they were boring. Now he's gone fish mad & loves having aquariums around the place.

He's the one who spots the poor things in pet shops too now (checks tank temps / gravel & gets mad at how they're kept :mad: like I do) & he was happy i brought home a very sad looking chap on saturday - he even taped the fridge light to off so the hospital would stay dark for our little patient.

He's always peering into the tank watching the 'boring' lizards :)
I'd say lizard love is contagious :D

<3 >o_o< <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!