Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Female WHITES + set up for sale (UK)

Mike Gent

Reaction score
Hello,

Due to increasing work commitments I have decided to sell my female WHITE and set up.

She is in very good health (Always has been) and is typical of the breed, genuinely placid until food is around, then like Jeckyl and Hide she hunts them down one by one, nothing is safe!

Fed well (But not too much) on a varied diet, mainly large crickets, locusts etc dusted with vitamins, fish food etc to keep her bones strong.

The Vivarium I am selling with her as I am a big believer in reducing the amount of change therefore reducing the amount of stress. She has been in this set up for the last 4 years, its cleaned periodically (Water regularly with de-chlorinated/pond water) but always returned to its original design and she seems very happy.

The Tank is 24" x 18" x 12". Opening front with vented lid (slight damage to the lid but still animal tight....though she never trys to escape suggesting she is happy and comfortable).

I am looking for £25 for the whole set up incl 'the big lady'!

I am in the NOTTINGHAM area of the UK.

Buyer must collect.

Regards,

Mike.

Attachments

• ebay and amphibians 015.jpg
    ebay and amphibians 015.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,491
  • ebay and amphibians 016.jpg
    ebay and amphibians 016.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 744
  • ebay and amphibians 017.jpg
    ebay and amphibians 017.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,752

Mike Gent

Reaction score
As this lady means a lot to our family, we want her (and set up) to go to good home.

Lots of you have viewed so there is interest.

Make me a sensible offer.......?

Mike

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!