The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Sick Axolotl? Axolotl looking down in the gills? The doctors are in.

Old 16th April 2007   #1
lorie

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Aqua safe is meant for tropical fishies right? Well i tried it in my axies tank and its not botherd him at all
So if anyone didn't know what to put in the tank to get rid of water nastys there's your answer

Old 16th April 2007   #2
kaysie

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Lorie, the only issue with this is that it contains 'skin conditioners', which is usually aloe, which can increase the amount of nutrients in your water, which can lead to issues.

I accidentally bought a bottle of some with aloe in it, and have a brown algae problem now. :P

Tags
aqua, safe

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9 (Set)

axolotl newbie, axolotlfriend, FrankSar, Georgimw, Harpii, kimharland, lisordactyl, manderkeeper, Morrison