The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 27th July 2011   #1
Ash
(ashmac5)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: ashmac5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For Sale: Tetra Aqua Art 60L Aquarium (Prudhoe)

Hi,

I have a used 60L tank from the Tetra Aqua Art range for sale. Measures 57 x 30 x 35cm - 45cm high Outer Dimensions 61.5 x 34 x 44.5cm

Used for about 8-10 weeks for my juvies. In it's original box with the big bubble wrap. It did have black sand in the bottom, I dried it out before packing it away but it would need a clean to make the inside glass clean again and get rid of the bits of sand lurking in the bottom, No leaks, chips or scratches (most likely some little scratches somewhere but I couldn't see any).

Comes with the original unused Tetratec heater HT 50, Tetra easy balance solution (used once), Nutrafin Max tropical fish flakes, Nutrafin aqua plus solution unused, Nutrafin cycle solution unused. Lid is attached to the tank and has two easy open flaps on the top for access with the lid closed, or you can lift up the entire lid and prop open to get better access. Light is inside the hood of the lid and is a 15W fluorescent lighting tube.

Sadly no filter comes with the tank.

Lovely tank, great condition, looking for 60 PM me if interested

(I live in Prudhoe about 20 mins drive from Newcastle or Hexham depending on which way you live! I don't have a car so I can't offer to deliver)

ashmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote