The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Old 30th November 2011   #1
elninca

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: elninca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One human, two axies

Hey,

I just wanted to come online for the first time in ages and let you all know that Inca is happy and well. He sends his love

We had a little scare a couple of months back with a fungal infection, and now we're dealing with obesity - so, we're pretty good.

I got Inca a new VERY big tank - it's taking up half my desk - and he seems to approve. Since the tank was so new to him, I decided to introduce something else as well. This something is a black axie who has been christened Aztec. They're getting on great and enjoy opposite sides of the tank and getting their foods in their respective areas.

I've been pretty lucky with the no fighting thing!

Anyway. Hope you're all well, enjoying life and your axies are looking forward to Christmas!

El, Inca and Aztec (now know as Azzi)

PS. Inca eats sausage... does anyone else's axie do that or is that just unique to my apparently cultured little mate?

"We came in the wind of the carnival. A wind of change, or promises. The merry wind, the magical wind, making March hares of everyone, tumbling blossoms and coat-tails and hats; rushing towards summer in a frenzy of exuberance."
elninca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011   #2
The Banana
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: The Banana has given good advice and informationThe Banana has given good advice and information
Default Re: One human, two axies

Great to hear they are going well! Have missed you and your stories on here!

Do you happen to have any new photos, please?

The Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011   #3
elninca

Nationality:

I will get some new photos up as soon as Inca is used to the new tank and Azzi is settled in
We've been pretty busy lately, so no chance to get online.

I will be starting up the comic strip again soon too! so watch that space :)

"We came in the wind of the carnival. A wind of change, or promises. The merry wind, the magical wind, making March hares of everyone, tumbling blossoms and coat-tails and hats; rushing towards summer in a frenzy of exuberance."
Old 30th November 2011   #4
emz

Nationality:
Rep: emz has started on the right path

I second that your comic strips are so funny! And great to hear your axies are doing so well!

emz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011   #5
elninca

Nationality:

Don't worry Emz and all of Rufus' other fans, Rufus has been in training and is ready to take on Captain Fuzzy Boots! mwahahaha! but... will Rufus win?!