Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Finally, Pics!

M

matthew

Hey all - thought it was about time to show off pics of my little axies. Only problem, is that Gaara wouldn't pose and hid in the log at the back wall. Moopy seemed to like the attention though, so here she is.

73234.jpg

73235.jpg

73236.jpg

M

morrissey

Cool! You are able to post pictures here finally! Wah...haha..ha.....Moopy's cute, she looks really like a young pretty lady!

J

jaffa

If i didnt know better i'd be thinking you'd nicked one of our Axies!
happy.gif

Shes lovely!

A

annmarie

aw cute! nice log. I bet it looks cute when they are in teh log and poke out their little heads when you walk by.

M

matthew

lol yeah - or when Gaara sees me coming with the camera, then makes a quick escape into it by waddling into the hole, heheh

M

matthew

Update: Finally gaara came out of hiding - no, he isnt covered in fungus - just sand. He's my first axie as ye know, he's an angry, disgruntled, stubborn axie and I loves him dearly for it :D

73311.jpg

73312.jpg

A

amber

Moopy is such an awesome name!
Is that an interpet nautical treasures tunnel?
I have the same one at home - watch out, some of the edges can be a little sharp. Spyyk got all excited and split her lip on it. No harm done, and it healed well though.

M

matthew

heh yeah i noticed when i gave it a good rinse before putting it in, 'n sanded it down :p

M

morrissey

Naughty Gaara, my oliver's quite an angry axie too, nasty golden! lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!