The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 8th March 2012   #1
sheena22

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: sheena22 has shown reliable knowledgesheena22 has shown reliable knowledge
Exclamation Baby axolotls for sale portsmouth

Pink lecuistic and wildtype axolotls for sale.

Feed well on bloodworm growing more everyday!

2 each or nearest offer will be cheaper the more you buy

8-10cms in length can upload pictures if anyones interested. Over 50 available, not out to make profit just to cover the cost of food and housing etc for them as it has been costly.

Looking forward to.some interest if theres some out there, need them gone asap as growing big and having trouble with housing .

Pick up from portsmouth only, comment on here ot private message me for more details thanks a lot!

Sheena x

sheena22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2012   #2
Sam77

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: Sam77 has given good advice and informationSam77 has given good advice and information
Default Re: Baby axolotls for sale portsmouth

Gutted, I just bought mine on Saturday from a pet shop after searching in vain for any local! He is 7inches, so I guess I couldn't put him in with another yet, and I only have a 20 gallon long tank at the moment so not big enough for 2. Very interested though, if I can get another tank sorted. How old do you think yours would be before I could put them in together?

Sam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2012   #3
alexx

Nationality:
Rep: alexx has started on the right path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam77 View Post
Gutted, I just bought mine on Saturday from a pet shop after searching in vain for any local! He is 7inches, so I guess I couldn't put him in with another yet, and I only have a 20 gallon long tank at the moment so not big enough for 2. Very interested though, if I can get another tank sorted. How old do you think yours would be before I could put them in together?
I would suggest not having them together at all. If Sheena's are 8cm (babies) then your 7 inch (17.5 cm) monster would eat them for breakfast. You would have to wait perhaps 6months for a baby to grow to adult size and all that time yours will be growing too!

Remember, if it can fit in it's mouth, an axolotl will eat it!

alexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012   #4
sheena22

Nationality:
Rep: sheena22 has shown reliable knowledgesheena22 has shown reliable knowledge

The baby ones would get eaten or definitely picked on by the bigger one without a doubt, you can always introduce them to each other at a later stage when they are nearer the same size, but this would take around 5-6 months. So its up to you really it is lovely to see them grow but its whether you want to have two seperate axolotls for a long period of time.

So yeah at the moment the baby would be a tasty snack nom nom nom x

sheena22 is offline   Reply With Quote