Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Free axolotl eggs! (only pay shipping)

axolollipop

Reaction score
My female axolotl laid unexpected eggs that i need gone fast. She just laid about a month or so ago and was not prepared to lay again, so she only laid 28 this time rather than her normal 250-400 eggs. Of that 28, about 9 have started beaning ( showing signs of fertility) They were laid on the 17th of January.

The father is a dark wild type with a lot of iridophores and the mother is a Leucistic. Both are het for golden albino, possible normal albino, and possible melanistic. I know for sure about being het for golden, but I’m unsure about the other two possible hets, thus why I labeled them as possible.

I only ask that you pay shipping and i can only ship in the US. Reply or pm me for more details if you are interested.

Jae

Reaction score
I'm interested! Please let me know how you would like to receive payment or any info you may need from me. Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1