Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

An update thread

Sith the turtle

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've posted here, I do apologize for that. To give everyone an update, we are currently sight-seeing in Israel, although we leave tomorrow. Once we leave Israel however, we will be getting our stuff down to the port and move back to the USA. I am very excited for our move, as I may be able to own and take care of animals again, although time will tell. I do have photos of wildlife from this region though, which I will be posting shortly, or when I find the time. That's it for now, and I can/will answer any questions anyone has :happy:

Sith the turtle

Reaction score
Just as an update, we have made it safe and sound with our things. Very happy and excited for what's to come, but very tired right now ;). I still will be busy in the coming days though sadly, at least I will be home and visit a new area!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!