Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Longest running amphibian community?

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
So it occurred to me today that we are the longest running community dedicated to amphibians. Or so I think. Can anyone correct me? That would be a rather good "claim to fame".

IanF

Reaction score
As far as I know John, I've just checked around and can't find any others. Not 100% sure though.

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
I guess it depends how you define it. Frognet is pretty old. It's mostly a mailing list, archives, faqs, gallerys etc.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's a mailing list basically, and certainly until after we were founded. It's not what I would call a forum or community. Close though. So I think my supposition still stands? Anyone able to prove me wrong?

petro

Reaction score
Don't think anybody willbecause you are write,the only exeptionis the one where already is wrote about and dat has not a forum like this one.
Others who are working exiting not so long yet.
Petro

newtamander

Reaction score
Living under worlds o'kay but is just a data base. I'm not aware of any others. This sites my favorite Because, if not for this site I would not have been able to raise 9 Ambystoma maculatums. So thats why I joined yesterday.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!