Ampibian Ark Donations Drive

Well folks, in just under 26 hours (Friday January 2nd, midnight my time) I will be ending the drive. We're teetering on $1000 - it's now or never.

About 12 hours less now and we've crossed $900...

I wasn't able to do much. But I did what I could and I'm waiting on my reciept to forward it. Heehee its just the wrong time of a year for me.

Sharon

Sharon,

Every little helps, all adds up to help projects to help amphibians.

You have done your bit :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Ben

The Caudata.org Donations Drive for Amphibian Ark is now over. We've raised US $1120. I want to thank everyone who donated, as well as Amphibian Ark for being good sports regarding the donations (most of the donors received certificates that mention it being part of Caudata.org's Donation Drive). The Caudata.org donation system now returns to normal (i.e. you will be donating directly to Caudata.org, not Amphibian Ark). Of course, there's nothing to stop you going to Amphibian Ark and donating to them on your own.

Best wishes,

-John

Last edited:
Just an update on this. I've contacted Dr Kevin Zippel, the Program Director of Amphibian Ark, to ask him for a list of programs that we can vote for here on the site to receive the money we donated. I will keep you posted if this goes ahead.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back